If you are in the market for motorcycle or moped insurance in the Dallas Texas area then contact us today. We are an independent insurance agency which will help you find a great policy to meet your needs.

Helpful Motorcycle And Moped Insurance Tips For Dallas Fort Worth And All Of Texas

We found a resource from the State of Texas website which offers specific information about insuring your moped or motorcycle. The first is titled “Do I Need Insurance For A Motorcycle Or Moped?”  Here is the information from that page:
Yes. The state of Texas requires all drivers – including motorcyclists – to prove financial responsibility for any accidents they may cause.
  1. How much do I need?

    Motorcycles are considered the same as cars when it comes to registration, titling, and insurance requirements. The minimum liability limits are $30,000 for each injured person, $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 for property damage per accident. This basic coverage is called 30/60/25 coverage.
  2. What about a moped?

    Even though mopeds and motor-driven cycles have smaller engines and operate at lower speeds, they still require the same amount of liability insurance as motorcycles.
  3. What doesn’t need it?

    All-terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, mini-bikes, andgolf carts, which are not permitted to operate on public roads, are not required to have insurance.
When you are ready to contact us then call at the number listed at the top of the page or email us here:  Contact Us